Java Developer Intelligent Systems
Careers > Java Developer Interactive Systems
Your job will consist of designing, implementing, and maintaining intelligent applications and systems based on our Match™ technology. You are committed, service-oriented, and have attention to detail. You will do both on-premise product
development and projects at clients in which our products are customised and integrated into their IT infrastructure.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications.
- Develop solutions based on specifications.
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or related field).
- At least 3 years of experience with Java development.
- Experience building enterprise applications is a must.
- English is required (Dutch is a plus).
- Experience with technologies and tools: Web services, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, JavaFX/Swing, version management, WebSphere, Apache/Tomcat, DBMS.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- You are result-oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, an excellent team player, and have a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
- Solid knowledge of Java 7, 8 is a plus
- Solid knowledge of design principles to write clean code, TDD is a plus, CI is a plus
- Experience solving scalability and performance issues, Hazelcast is a plus
- Experience dealing with enterprise customers is a plus
- Good English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus
- Being creative, a team player and goal oriented
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.