Business Logic Consultant
Junior - Medior - Senior
You are a highly motivated consultant with a passion for structuring, optimizing and digitizing of complex business logic. You really make the difference with your experience in successfully managing and realising critical business improvement initiatives.
Experience with the implementation of expert systems, application of knowledge methodologies and technologies and providing training is a plus.
- Management and implementation of disruptive business improvements through our Advanced Knowledge Services™ paradigm.
- Change management during implementation of business improvements.
- Development of plans with stakeholders and delivering high quality project deliverables within time and budget.
- Design and implementation of suitable KPI’s as steering mechanism to achieve the desired business improvements.
- Developing customer relationship(s) on different levels.
- Master’s degree in science education (for example, econometrics, knowledge engineering, business informatics, artificial intelligence) and/or (change) management consultancy.
- Experience with advising on complex issues and with management of process improvement projects within large corporations. Juniors are also invited to apply.
- A proven track record in delivering tangible business improvements as an external management consultant.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Persuasion in communication and presentation (in both Dutch and English).
- Living in the Netherlands.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.