Business Logic Consultant
Careers > Business Logic Consultan
- Management and implementation of disruptive business improvements through our Advanced Knowledge Services™ paradigm.
- Change management during implementation of business improvements.
- Development of plans with stakeholders and delivering high quality project deliverables within time and budget.
- Design and implementation of suitable KPI’s as steering mechanism to achieve the desired business improvements.
- Developing customer relationship(s) on different levels.
- Master’s degree in science education (for example, econometrics, knowledge engineering, business informatics, artificial intelligence) and/or (change) management consultancy.
- Experience with advising on complex issues and with management of process improvement projects within large corporations. Juniors are also invited to apply.
- A proven track record in delivering tangible business improvements as an external management consultant.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Persuasion in communication and presentation (in both Dutch and English).
- Living in the Netherlands.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.