Frontend Developer Intelligent Systems
Careers > Frontend Developer Intelligent Systems
Your job will be to contribute to the development (and design) of the UI/UX of our core software Match™ and our Smart Solutions for clients. You are an experienced, motivated, and self-driven front-end developer with a strong attention to detail that enjoys tackling challenges with our passionate technology team.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications.
- Functionally design and implement user interfaces based on design standards, client research, and industry best practices, while taking into account strategic business objectives, user experience, and systems constraints.
- Design user interfaces using mockups and wireframes based on visual and/or functional specifications.
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree required.
- At least 3 years of frontend development experience.
- English is required (Dutch is a plus).
- Experience working with large-scale responsive web site development (HTML5/CSS, including cross-browser and backwards compatibility) using AngularJS, Backbone or similar web technologies.
- Experience with backend integration (e.g. NodeJS) is a huge plus.
- Experience with developing desktop applications using JavaFX or Swing and/or developing for iOS / Android is a huge plus.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: Adobe Creative Suite, version management.
- You are result-oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, an excellent team player and have a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated.
Join us now
[contact-form-7 id=”894″ title=”Frontend Developer”]