Senior Business Consultant
Careers > Senior Business Consultant
Role and responsibilities
Business Consultants in Knowledge Values are challenged to identify business needs and provide our clients with best practices and high quality solutions achieved by our innovative technology and exceptional professionalism. They are creating no-code applications together with our clients, applying their extensive business knowledge and conceptual thinking. In addition, our Business Consultants are focused on up-selling and business development initiatives.
This diverse role gives you the opportunity to grow in a unique company. While extending your business skills, you will be part of our mission to reduce the world’s complexity and make your mark in digital transformations.
- Lead and realise disruptive business improvements through our Advanced Knowledge Services™ paradigm
- Create a planning to successfully finish deliverables on time and within budget
- Maintain impeccable relationships with our clients on different levels
- Design and implement appropriate KPI’s to navigate towards the desired business improvements
Profile and requirements
- Affinity with conceptual paradigmatic thinking and change management
- Analytical (preferably, but not necessarily, a Master degree in exact sciences)
- Team player
- Communicating effectively in verbal and written expression
- Able to develop solution-oriented proposals
- Able to facilitate face-to-face client sessions
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience (preferably as Business Consultant)
- Broad understanding of business processes, Project Management and up-selling techniques
- Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer
- A competitive salary, appropriate to the position and your capabilities
- An international work environment
- A fast-paced environment focused on personal development
- Onboarding trainings and education possibilities
- 100% travel expenses reimbursement
- High quality equipment (iPhone and MacBook Pro)
- Career development opportunities
Knowledge Values has an exceptional approach towards classifying and structuring business realities in complex cases. Forward thinking and the advanced Match™ AI and Data Technology Platform take us beyond the current hype of AI, Data Processing and Deep Learning. We have a track record in process re-engineering, regulation and data management, online self-service, service desk digitisation, application development and IT architectures. Our disruptive and transformational services are distributed directly as well as through a developing partner network. We seek to expand our market in the Netherlands and Europe and are looking for people who have the drive to make a difference.
The culture of Knowledge Values represents our core values: work hard, work smart and work efficiently. With a focus on results and a shared belief in the mission of Knowledge Values, our team of professionals realises unprecedented improvements in reducing complexity and facilitating digital transformations. Communication, analytical skills and our intelligent technology underlie the excellence in what we do.