Careers > Java Developer
Role and responsibilities
The Technical team in Knowledge Values is challenged to design, implements and maintain intelligent applications and systems based on our innovative Match™ technology with exceptional professionalism.
This diverse role gives you the opportunity to grow in a unique company. While extending your business skills, you will be part of our mission to reduce the world’s complexity and make your mark in digital transformations.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications
- Develop solutions based on specifications
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables
Profile and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field)
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with technology and tools: Web services, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, JavaFX/Swing, version management, WebSphere, Apache/Tomcat, SOA, UML, C++, .NET and DBMS
- Experience building enterprise applications and mobile development is a huge plus
- Result-orientation, excellent team player and creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of DataBases, networking in general and especially Internet/Web, Design Patterns and Software Modelling Techniques
- Basic knowledge regarding an adequate UI Design
- Desire to be part of R&D as well as client projects
- Passionate about software development: advancement in leisure time
What we offer
- A competitive salary, appropriate to the position and your capabilities
- An international work environment
- A fast-paced environment focused on personal development
- Onboarding trainings and education possibilities
- 100% travel expenses reimbursement
- High quality equipment (iPhone and MacBook Pro)
- Career development opportunities
Knowledge Values has an exceptional approach towards classifying and structuring business realities in complex cases. Forward thinking and the advanced Match™ AI and Data Technology Platform take us beyond the current hype of AI, Data Processing and Deep Learning. We have a track record in process re-engineering, regulation and data management, online self-service, service desk digitisation, application development and IT architectures. Our disruptive and transformational services are distributed directly as well as through a developing partner network. We seek to expand our market in the Netherlands and Europe and are looking for people who have the drive to make a difference.
The culture of Knowledge Values represents our core values: work hard, work smart and work efficiently. With a focus on results and a shared belief in the mission of Knowledge Values, our team of professionals realises unprecedented improvements in reducing complexity and facilitating digital transformations. Communication, analytical skills and our intelligent technology underlie the excellence in what we do.