Training > Management Training
Advanced thinking and technology
A new perspective and technology to improve strategies and tactics to digitise (e-business) processes, arrange self-service, achieve robotics, automate document generation and make IT flexible.
- Intended audience: Business management
- Duration: 2 days
- Costs: €1400,- (per person, excl. VAT)
- Minimum participation: 10
- Reading business case interviews
- Describe three potential application areas for business logic
- Presentation: Business improvement through structured business logic
- Demonstration Match™: Order processing example
- Presentation: Match™ technology suite
- Presentation: Business cases examples
- Presentation: Structure of a business logic business case
- Assignment: Develop a business case
- Presentation: Success factors and pitfalls to realise business improvement.